Chippenham Golf Club lies just outside the town of Chippenham. The original clubhouse dated back to circa 1896 and needed extensive refurbishment. The opportunity arose to work with a developer and realise the potential to relocate on their own land with a new facility on the same site.
The successful design of the new Golf Clubhouse needed to meet the requirements and specification of Chippenham Golf Club and its members before an agreement for the Fairways Retirement Village could be agreed. Following a lengthy design process, the Design of the new Clubhouse was approved and construction of the Clubhouse commenced in its new location. As part of the agreement, alterations to the existing golf course were required, enabling land adjacent to the road to be made available for the Fairways Retirement development to be constructed.